Sunday, October 5, 2014

Packing up

Top off oil and gas; check. Tire pressure; check. Tools, rain gear, EpiPen, thermal underwear; check, check, check, check. I'm ready.
It's time for our annual motorcycle trip. I'm heading out after the Northeastern women's soccer game today to catch an overnight ferry form Portland, ME to Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Eric, who left yesterday, will meet me in Yarmouth on Monday morning. We will cruise up the eastern shore to Halifax and then on to Cape Breton Island and the Cabot Trail. After that, who knows. As long as I'm back to work by Tuesday the 14th, the destination doesn't matter. We will ride the coast, enjoy the foliage and explore areas that we learn about from the locals.
We plan to blog along the way. If interested, check back every couple of days for updates.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Newton, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment